Metacritic User Reviews Tanking

This is not surprising to me. I have read so many complaints from people playing on console, I can't even keep track anymore. 

As of this morning, Xbox One reviews were sitting at 2.3 and PS4 faired even worse sitting at 1.9.  While the PC scores started out strong, they have come down from the critic's baseline score of 9.0 to 6.0 which is a pretty big drop.

53 minutes ago, Jaysun said:

Does not surprise me. I was one of the unlucky ones to have gotten the game on PS4. What a mistake that was. I think I only played maybe an hour of the game and just gave up with it and got a refund. 

I got it on PS4 as well. For some reason, they won't refund me. I am not sure what is going on. It is very annoying. My friend offered to give me $30 to put towards the PC version since he has the money just sitting on Steam. I think it was some kind of gift thing he never used but I don't wanna spend another $30 on a game right now. Ugg.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 1:15 PM, ElfWarrior said:

I got it on PS4 as well. For some reason, they won't refund me. I am not sure what is going on. It is very annoying. My friend offered to give me $30 to put towards the PC version since he has the money just sitting on Steam. I think it was some kind of gift thing he never used but I don't wanna spend another $30 on a game right now. Ugg.

I would imagine they were waiting until they decided on kicking it off the network. You got the refund now, right? And yeah, if you are going to play it just play it on PC.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, Jaysun said:

I would imagine they were waiting until they decided on kicking it off the network. You got the refund now, right? And yeah, if you are going to play it just play it on PC.

Yeah I got my refund. I don't know what was going on but you could be right. This could have been while they were discussing pulling the game off the network and didn't want to refund everyone yet. I ended up getting the PC version over the weekend.