Dildo Baggins called, he wants his rubber wieners back...

SickVic

I don't know if I can post pictures here of them so I won't just because I don't want to break and forum rules but has anyone else noticed the amount of dildos there are just laying all over the place in the world? LOL

I have found them in apartments, in back alleys, by dumpsters, in cars, in random people's stores/shops... This is hilarious! At least we know there won't be any dildo shortages in 2077. LOL!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I didn't think much of it until I started seeing them all over and in very large sizes. My first thought was "Well, the people of this city love to have a good time". The more I thought about it though... This is 2077. Maybe they use dildos to deliver drugs as a decoy! hahaha

My older sister is playing the game with her husband and as a joke, every time she sees one she has been taking a picture of it on her phone and sending it to me. My conversation with her went from 6 to over 150 and a good portion of them are pictures. I got one while in the store and the woman behind me in line saw it and rolled her eyes at me. lol

• Haha 1

Maybe this is the future. Rubber will be the new currency. Maybe they ended up replacing bitcoins or something lol

I do think it is funny as well. The fact that some of them are pretty sizable and neon colored so they stick out like a sore thumb is even funnier. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:18 PM, RiotRaven said:

Apparently this is down to a bug. There isn't meant to be this many in the game. They are under the same file as "junk" items and they are just being replicated in the game too many times. 

I actually just read about this the other day. I had no idea it was part of a bug. It seems like they aren't all over as much since the last fix but they are still sprinkled in areas a bit more than they should be.

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 2:27 PM, Neon said:

I actually just read about this the other day. I had no idea it was part of a bug. It seems like they aren't all over as much since the last fix but they are still sprinkled in areas a bit more than they should be.

Yeah it is pretty funny that dildos being all over the place is part of a glitch/bug. Really does some up the game's launch though. haha!