Microsoft is issuing refunds for Cyberpunk 2077

MarcKoi

For anyone having issues with the game, get your refund while you can. They may not have this be an option very long. The only catch this is that you have to have under 2 hours playing time and the refund is only valid for 14 days from the point of purchase so if you reordered it, consider the PoP on launch day. 

• Like 2

I was looking into this last night. Do you do it from the Xbox menu or do I have to actually contact Microsoft? I never did a refund before this. That is pretty sad when you think about it. I should have known it would have issues and used better judgement. 

You can do the refund from this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

As you can see, there is a high demand for refunds at the moment so you will have to be patient. It can take time for them to process it. My friend got his in about 2 hours. 

(That is the US link, if you are from another region just change out the US in the URL)

Edited by GBlack

I'll be likely getting a refund today. I will let you guys know how it goes. I am so upset. The create a character screen worked great and looked good but soon as I started the actual story and got into things, the lag... the bugs, the graphics, frame drops... It became a nightmare. I tried looking up everything possible to change in the menu and on my Xbox and nothing helped. I am going to try a few more things and call it quits after this.

I'm on the X Series and while the game has been enjoyable, I kind of regret buying it because it is still having issues. I just can't get over how many bugs and problems are in the game. I feel worse for people who played or attempted playing on PS4 and Xbox One.

1 hour ago, GridLock said:

I'm on the X Series and while the game has been enjoyable, I kind of regret buying it because it is still having issues. I just can't get over how many bugs and problems are in the game. I feel worse for people who played or attempted playing on PS4 and Xbox One.

I know a few people who ended up getting the console, my one friend has it and had to go through the process of returning it to get it fixed/replaced. Now he is having issues with the game. So it is like... wtf man. He regrets getting both. 

Yup. Got mine. Glad they allow refunds or I would have been pretty upset. Not sure what I am going to do with my time now. I have been waiting to play this game and now I don't have anything going on. Might take the refund and buy something else.