This game should not have come out on PS4 or Xbox One, there, I said it.

Beanbag

Anyone wonder why there was new reviews or footage or anything for these consoles? Well now you know. You have to play on absolute crap graphics to get it to barely run. It looks terrible, it is glitchy and buggy, and I have gotten to the point where I don't even want to bother with it anymore. Maybe I will get it next year or something when I can afford to get a new console. I am not even going to bother getting it on PC at this point either because I am pissed off. This game should have NEVER come out for these consoles. Period. 

• Like 1

I am thinking this comes down to RAM. The GPU is being forced to work harder to try to prevent frame drops which happen anyways. I heard a mouth full from my friend last night who is also playing on PS4 and while they did mention an update coming out to fix this, as someone who works with computers, I can't see them being able to fix this with an update. It is a hardware issue.

From what I read, it isn't much better on the newer consoles either. I don't know what happened or where they went wrong but I am pretty disappointed. I ended up getting a refund. I will buy it for PC next year. I have to wait until after Christmas now unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, Jaysun said:

From what I read, it isn't much better on the newer consoles either. I don't know what happened or where they went wrong but I am pretty disappointed. I ended up getting a refund. I will buy it for PC next year. I have to wait until after Christmas now unfortunately. 

It really isn't. I played it on the Xbox One and ended up getting a refund. I played a bit at my brother's and he has it on the Xbox Series S and the game isn't really any better. I mean the graphics look nicer but the game overall runs the same and has the same bugs.

• Like 1

I don't think the issue is that it should have come out at all for these consoles but rather been tested better and improved more for them. They seemingly made the game for PC and then worked backward when it should have been the other way around. 

23 hours ago, Milly said:

It really isn't. I played it on the Xbox One and ended up getting a refund. I played a bit at my brother's and he has it on the Xbox Series S and the game isn't really any better. I mean the graphics look nicer but the game overall runs the same and has the same bugs.

No surprise there. I heard the bulk of the issues were on the PS4 though which is likely why Sony pulled out and Xbox stuck with them.