A review

coolluck09

So i preordered cyberpunk 2077 and i booted it up last night on my ps4 and i got about two hours of gameplay and then it just crashed don't know if it was super rushed or what but CDPR needs to fix this immediately or at least refund ps4 orders. i need answers CDPR this is not worth 60 dollars i could go play fortnite and it'll look better. 

Yeah that is rough. Just remember how the Witcher 3 started out too, and look at the game it became. Not excuse for releasing a poorly performing, buggy game, but there is hope. It also seems playable at high end PCs at least!

• Like 1

I just made a thread about this. It should not have come out on PS4 or Xbox One. They should have just waited. How can they expect this kind of game built for PC and next gen to properly be handled and supported on past gen consoles? 

The game is not functioning for either console. I have not looked into the new ones yet but I can bet you it runs just fine on those. Such BS. They should have been more open and honest about these issues instead of rushing the game.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:41 AM, coolluck09 said:

So i preordered cyberpunk 2077 and i booted it up last night on my ps4 and i got about two hours of gameplay and then it just crashed don't know if it was super rushed or what but CDPR needs to fix this immediately or at least refund ps4 orders. i need answers CDPR this is not worth 60 dollars i could go play fortnite and it'll look better. 

It seems like it is harder to get a refund on PS4 than it is on Xbox One. I am on the latter. 

I would try contacting them online from their website. You might have better lucky there. I know others have gotten refunds for the game on PS4 already. No point in trying to talk to CDPR, they aren't listening or responding. I have tried. 

I ended up getting a refund and needing to buy a piece for my PC just to play it on there. Very annoying. Set me back but luckily I was able to just pick it up and get it installed right away. I am glad most people are getting refunded easier. Sorry for everyone who had to go through with this.