Why is logical criticism being ignored or covered up?

RiotRaven

So I will be honest here, having played Witcher 3, I see the same flaw in this game already as that one. The issue here is that the side questions/ side missions don't really do anything for V in terms of character building. They don't feel meaningful at all. I think this is because you go from the graphic telling of a story to a side mission dealing with getting boned. I don't know, maybe it is just me. I see other people talking about it and getting hate for it though. Like, why?

• Like 1

I was wondering this as well. Like it is okay to give them criticism if it is justifiable. No video game is perfect. I mean for me, I have encountered a number of buggy issues in the game and I know a few reviews mentioned this, and it pissed people off. But why? I don't know. 

There is plenty of criticism if you are playing on a PS4. Not sure about Xbox One but I have seen some complaints from players on there. I had to turn the graphics down nearly all the way and the game looks like hot garbage now and it still ended up crashing/freezing on me 4 times. 

38 minutes ago, Beanbag said:

There is plenty of criticism if you are playing on a PS4. Not sure about Xbox One but I have seen some complaints from players on there. I had to turn the graphics down nearly all the way and the game looks like hot garbage now and it still ended up crashing/freezing on me 4 times. 

Xbox One here... 

I have tried everything I could think of to fix the issues I am having. I have tried contacting them as well as Microsoft. Nothing has been resolved. They mentioned a patch coming out soon but I don't know if it will fix it. I am likely going to just ask for a refund today. Maybe I will buy it again next year. My PC needs upgrades to make it playable and I can't afford that right now and I can't afford to buy a next gen console either. 

• Like 1

It really comes down to some people enjoying the game a lot and others hating their experiences. Since there are more people who love the game than hate it, you are going to see people with issues about the game being silenced or drowned out.