Freaking mecha suits!!?

RiotRaven

I LOVE THIS GAME! I was not expecting to see full blown mecha suits but that is awesome. I know it is not a big deal to some people, probably most people but for someone who is into anime and manga, and general Japanese gaming... I just absolutely love it. 

mecha.png.cd0d2c07aa4208e6e42268a0d5d1e9ca.png

• Like 2

Soon as I saw that thing, I was like "Oh man, please tell me we get to fight those!" I actually texted my friend who was at work. He was pissed at me for a while. He had to wait to play because of his work schedule lol

There is a lot of details like this in the game, like generally in the world that just really brought it to life for me. Small touches like this really amplified that we were playing in a futuristic world while still making it believable.  

On 12/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, SickVic said:

Just keep playing. I am not going to put spoilers or anything.

I love the mechanics of these things as well. Like not just these suits either. There is so much tech power in this world it is insane!

I see, I see! Yeah this was a nice edition to the world that I didn't even consider until I saw them and interacted with them. Very cool stuff!

• Like 1
On 12/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, RiotRaven said:

I see, I see! Yeah this was a nice edition to the world that I didn't even consider until I saw them and interacted with them. Very cool stuff!

Yeah they are a nice touch. Some of the other tech in the world was a bit of a let down though. I guess that is going to happen with a game this large.