Holy mother of nudity!

KyleZ

Okay I am not far in the game but I am shocked by the amount of nudity, lewdness, swearing, and general profanity is in the game. You see it in the ads, with the characters, and I am honestly shocked by it. Like I was expecting some pretty graphic stuff but this is like Las Vegas level naughtiness minus the laws. LOL This game is without a shadow of a doubt the most "adult" game I have ever played. I love it! 

• Haha 1

I was not surprised given how detailed the customization for your character is. I was having a laugh with it. I ended up going with a dude though because I feel like a female character would have distracted me from the game too much. Little did I know, there would be distractions everywhere else. I am going to have to play through the game at least 2 more times because of this. haha

The realism to it is absolutely beautiful though. Both the female and male bodies look insanely good. 

There is quite a bit, I will say that. I was shocked. Like I thought this would be mainly in the club scenes and the interaction scenes but right off the bat early on you have to pick up what appears to be a naked android woman who has nothing on and is all jiggly. lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 9:33 AM, Twizted said:

One of my favorite parts has been the ads. The video ones are amazing and the billboards are great. Like every single one is sexual that I have seen. It makes me laugh. 

SAME! They are pretty darn hilarious when you stop and actually pay attention to them. You get the impression you are in Las Vegas in the year 2077 lol

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, Milly said:

SAME! They are pretty darn hilarious when you stop and actually pay attention to them. You get the impression you are in Las Vegas in the year 2077 lol

Las Vegas on all sorts of drugs as well. haha

I think they did a really good job with this though and the fact that they used fans and gamers for the ads is even better.

I don't think it was THAT much. I have played a number of adult games though and while this seems to have more than other games, it still isn't shocking. At least it wasn't for me. I don't think of this stuff in games though.