Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain and Motion Blur

Neon

If you are having issues with the graphics being hard to see or them being too blurry, Be sure to turn off Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain and Motion Blur in the menu. You might also prefer to have Depth of Field off as well since it is similar to Motion Blur.

• Like 4

Thanks for the tip. Is this for PC or systems or for both? I did notice parts were a bit too blurry and I can see why this was an issue with some of the review scores but had they changed the settings, this could have easily been remedied. 

• Like 1

I actually figured this out myself messing around with the settings. I didn't know about changing the film grain though. I will be playing a bit later and will be sure to turn that off. I will report back. I know the other ones, turning them off, made a bit difference. 

• Like 1
On 12/10/2020 at 9:08 AM, KyleZ said:

Thanks for the tip. Is this for PC or systems or for both? I did notice parts were a bit too blurry and I can see why this was an issue with some of the review scores but had they changed the settings, this could have easily been remedied. 

It doesn't help much on XOne or PS4 but on PC it does make a difference. It seems like on the last gen consoles, it only causes hiccups from what I have found and experienced myself. 

• Like 1

Glad I could help. I think for console players, this should work now since the patch was released so if you still have the game, give it a try again. I had a few people confirm that it works fine now and makes an improvement.