Avoid Cyberpunk 2077 YouTube Channel [SPOILERS ARE THERE]

Ghost

A friend of mine found this out the hard way. He was looking for some information on a music title and there are people posting the ending of the game already in the comment sections. He is livid. I would advise everyone here just to avoid their channel for the time being since people get off on ruining things for other people. I think we should be safe here, I never had an issue with people on this place and I know Reddit is very strict with their posting right now. I would not trust Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, etc. 

• Like 1

Not surprised to see this kind of stuff happening. 

There is a guy on Twitter who has several accounts doing this as well. I heard about it from someone else. Best to avoid all platforms that can't be trusted at the moment. I hope none of these trolls find this place and post here. I would be pretty darn mad.

8 minutes ago, Tanykome said:

Not surprised to see this kind of stuff happening. 

There is a guy on Twitter who has several accounts doing this as well. I heard about it from someone else. Best to avoid all platforms that can't be trusted at the moment. I hope none of these trolls find this place and post here. I would be pretty darn mad.

I heard about that earlier today. Someone was saying that there are people who have several accounts and are spamming messages and using hashtags. They can't do anything about it either. 

Some people really suck. Like seriously suck. A friend of mind messaged me earlier telling me the one Discord server we are on, someone was spamming spoilers on there as well. I haven't logged in. I am just not going to use Discord until I finish the game. I've made my mind up on that.

23 hours ago, Crabby said:

Some people really suck. Like seriously suck. A friend of mind messaged me earlier telling me the one Discord server we are on, someone was spamming spoilers on there as well. I haven't logged in. I am just not going to use Discord until I finish the game. I've made my mind up on that.

Happened to one I was on. Almost read into a lot of spoilers. I left the server. I told everyone I would be back after I finished the game. I use discord for work and such so I need to be able to be on there. 

• Like 1