Steam Preorder Bonus Story Still Active!

In case anyone wants this, you can still get it. They haven't taken it away yet. 

Get Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam to receive a short story written by our Story Lead, Tomasz Marchewka.

"2AM — She Calls" will show you the hostile streets of Night City as seen by Frank, an ex-NCPD officer working the night shift as a Combat Cab driver.

In addition, you'll also get a set of exclusive goodies including avatars, posters, and a wallpaper!

I am not sure what the story is going to provide in terms of length/background but it is worth it if you plan on playing the game today anyways. Buy it now so it has time to download too. 

• Like 1

I only knew about it because I ended up buying it on Steam when I had the money for it. I was just going to wait but I am glad I got something out of it. Now I am stuck waiting. Had I gone with console, I could be playing the game right now it would seem... :classic_dry:

I guess this will be active until the launch period is reached. I like that they did this. It gives people something extra to enjoy from the game. Since we still have a while, preordering it now will allow for the game to be fully installed and updated just in time. 

11 minutes ago, FearBoz said:

I guess this will be active until the launch period is reached. I like that they did this. It gives people something extra to enjoy from the game. Since we still have a while, preordering it now will allow for the game to be fully installed and updated just in time. 

Yeah it is a good thing. I never understood preorders ending early. Let them go up until the game is officially released. Since there is no concern for copies being sold out these days (unless we are talking Switch games or limited edition copies) there isn't much of a reason to preorder in the first place.