Anyone else's countdown glitched??

So I am a bit confused by this. The countdown started early. I thought hey, maybe I lucked out and I will get to play the game early. Soon as it got to 00:00:00 the screen just kept making it disappear and reappear with the 00:00:00 and not I ma stuck on this screen. Even when I restart the system. What is up with this? I am on PS4. 

Did you switch your region to New Zealand by chance? They are able to play the game the fastest on console but it is not working for everyone. So if you switched your region, you might have glitched the countdown. Try switching it back if this is the case.

4 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

Did you switch your region to New Zealand by chance? They are able to play the game the fastest on console but it is not working for everyone. So if you switched your region, you might have glitched the countdown. Try switching it back if this is the case.

You can do this on Xbox One, I don't think you can do this on the PS4. I could be wrong though. I have seen people getting stuck on this screen though and it adding back the time to make the countdown proper. So I am thinking PS4 just had a glitch. 

Some people I know who have the PS4 are saying they are having the issue, others aren't. Maybe it is certain models that are having the issue. I really don't know. Like mentioned, it will reset itself eventually, just give it time.