Metacritic ratings are blank?

Currently the Metacritic pages for Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X are blank, which is completely accurate: nobody has reviewed the game on those platforms. Which is pretty strange, really: huge numbers of people are going to play this game on those platforms when the game comes out, but nobody outside of development has seen those platforms yet.

Does this concern anyone else? I thought it was strange that the reviews that are out are not on any of the consoles, they are based on PC mostly. So how are we going to know what is going on with the ratings for these? Seems very strange to me that no one has reviewed the game on consoles. 

10 minutes ago, Jaysun said:

I feel like this was bypassed because of the issues they were having. I could be wrong but I don't think we should have anything to worry about.

Oh you mean they skipped out on playing the game for reviews due to issued they had earlier? Like the delay we had that pushed the game back until today? If that is the case, then what if people playing on systems have issues?

25 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

I still don't understand this. You would think they would have allowed people to play and review it on every platform not just PC and Stadia. I think those are the only two that were used. 

Who the heck knows. It is 2020 and everything is getting messed up this year. The economy, the release dates of games and TV shows, hell there were people actually flying to other states just to get the latest Mariah Carey album. LOL