Bestbuy made a whoopsie

KyleZ

The Collector's Editions of the game were sent out and delivered to some people early. The Twitch stream that goes by CohhCarnage mentioned this. I ma not sure if this was a specific area of Bestbuys in one state or just one single store/warehouse but it happened. Be careful, there are going to be spoilers popping up.

LOL Bestbuy... I feel like this is buyer's banter or something. I can't believe they did this. Makes me wish I got the collector's edition from them. 

I still think the game is locked though and you can't actually play it. It might let you start it up but they have to have some kind of lock on it, right?

1 hour ago, Skellix said:

How does a company manage to mess something like this up? I have a feeling everything in terms of the UPS, Fedex, and USPS are all screwed up this year because of the virus and more people shopping online than ever before.

I was going to say the same. I have had packages get lost and arrive either super early or very late. It is all kinds of wackie right now in the world. I just hope the remainder of things I ordered for gifts for family and friends make it. 

3 hours ago, MarcKoi said:

I got a game before from Bestbuy and it arrived the day before. This was a few years ago. It isn't the first time this has happened. I think it comes down to shipment zones and whether or not you are close to a warehouse.

A friend of mine said the same thing. He lived in Colorado at the time. Not sure where you were but it would be funny if it was the same state.  

I would expect this from like Walmart but not Bestbuy lol Walmart always screws up my online orders. I have ordered stuff and it was said to be arriving in 6 days and it showed up the next day and other times I have had items say they would be here on the 10th and show up on the 24th. 

I heard about this and thought it was funny but at the same time, I have to wonder what went wrong here. They have to be able to time the shipments better because this kind of thing can hurt the game's release day if people hear it is bad or something.