Patch Size Revealed?

Neon

An early copy revealed that the patch size will not be a small one!

CYBERPUNK 2077'S DAY 1 PATCH IS A WHOPPING 56.3 GB ACCORDING TO A REDDITOR WHO GOT THEIR COLLECTOR'S EDITION EARLY.HTTPS://T.CO/1WTLISALFH #CYBERPUNK2077 PIC.TWITTER.COM/CRT0JRKFTR

They said the fan got it wrong but I am not entirely convinced. It seems as though the patch will include a portion of the game itself. The game is 70GB alone... So yeah, if this ends up being true, be prepared to be waiting awhile for a download. 

I looked into this. From what I read and understood, the day one patch is going to be part of the pre-load for the game itself. It's just going to require a finale update to allow you to start the game. So the 56.3 is actually already installed if you preordered the game. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, KyleZ said:

I looked into this. From what I read and understood, the day one patch is going to be part of the pre-load for the game itself. It's just going to require a finale update to allow you to start the game. So the 56.3 is actually already installed if you preordered the game. 

Yeah that is what I understood from it. The reddit post is likely not understanding the numbers because they aren't a clear indication of the day one release.