Are we going to see any flying vehicles?

On 8/2/2020 at 8:31 PM, Crabby said:

I think we well but likely not be able to use many if any of them. I think they want the focus of the game to be in the streets so you will mostly be on foot for a good chunk of the game.

Cars and bikes are still going to be a thing though. It isn't going to be nothing but walking. I would imagine navigating and travel will mostly be done by you driving or riding some kind of street bike. 

I was hoping for it but I feel like if we were able to just fly around freely, it would take away from the artistic design of the game. We are meant to be in the streets and interacting with gangs and corruption head on. I am fine with just cars and motorbikes. 

On 8/3/2020 at 8:54 PM, Hantaro said:

Cars and bikes are still going to be a thing though. It isn't going to be nothing but walking. I would imagine navigating and travel will mostly be done by you driving or riding some kind of street bike. 

Fair points. I am just thinking strictly about being in the heart of the streets and back allies, inside clubs and what not. Can't really drive there. lol

• Like 1