Cyberpunk 2077 Online - We are going to be waiting awhile...

Cripto

Kicinski went on to say that CD Projekt Red is purposefully keeping quiet on the multiplayer game right now, and that is likely to keep the focus on building hype for Cyberpunk 2077's single-player game. Kicinski said people can expect news about Cyberpunk 2077's multiplayer game to come during Q1 of 2021.

So we are going to get details about it early into 2021. What this is telling me is that they will likely be talking about it and we will see some bits and bobs of it in the summer. If we go based on their track record for this game though, we shouldn't expect online to come out anytime soon. My guess is 2022 in the fall time.

I read a story about this the other day and thought they said it was coming out early 2021 and I was so excited.... Only to realize I read the title wrong lol

I think we will be lucky to see it come out next year in the fall. 

17 minutes ago, Neon said:

I read a story about this the other day and thought they said it was coming out early 2021 and I was so excited.... Only to realize I read the title wrong lol

I think we will be lucky to see it come out next year in the fall. 

We aren't lucky though. The game got pushed back 2 years and delayed 4 times. LOL

Online won't be coming out until 2022, maybe even 2023. 

I am hoping that the online somehow gets put out in 2021 but I know not to get my hopes up for this. I know once I finish the game, I will just be sitting around waiting for the next new thing for it. I would guess we will see DLC before online play.

If we want to base things off their track record and be realistic, don't expect in until 2023. lol 

I know they have a separate team working on it which is all find and dandy but they haven't even announced anything about it yet so expect it to be 2 or 3 years out from the point they do.

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, GBlack said:

If we want to base things off their track record and be realistic, don't expect in until 2023. lol 

I know they have a separate team working on it which is all find and dandy but they haven't even announced anything about it yet so expect it to be 2 or 3 years out from the point they do.

I think you are probably right. 2022 seems likely but with the way things have been going and the fact that this COVID stuff is going to continue in 2021, I can't see it coming out until 2023.