Jump to content

Did anyone see the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition?


KyleZ

Recommended Posts

cyberpunkphone.jpeg.2c632885b6578c00b9ae22ea73619543.jpeg

Looks pretty slick! I actually like that it is mostly black with the yellow detailing vs all yellow with black detailing. I don't need a new phone but if I did, this would be the one I would get. I am not sure how long it will be for sale but the downside is that it will only be released in China. I am not new to Chinese phones myself, having owned two now but I know not many people are open to importing tech devices. 

Link to post

Asia in general is known for doing this. I mean I see it in different countries out that way all the time. I remember there being a Mario one in Japan for either the new Galaxy or iPhone, I don't remember. Either way, I do like the look of this one. Was never a OnePlus fan though.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, MarcKoi said:

I heard something about this but thought it was a fake concept phone. I had no idea China was actually releasing it! Pretty cool. I wish they did more stuff like this in other places like the UK, Canada, and the US. 

I think the reason they don't is because the license would be very high to have this and phone companies don't want to dish it out. It is a lot cheaper in China I believe and other Asian countries. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 11/25/2020 at 7:15 PM, Beanbag said:

Asia in general is known for doing this. I mean I see it in different countries out that way all the time. I remember there being a Mario one in Japan for either the new Galaxy or iPhone, I don't remember. Either way, I do like the look of this one. Was never a OnePlus fan though.

Oh for sure. They have had loads of themed devices. I like the concept behind it because it is advertisement but you can actually enjoy the product if you are a big enough fan.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 11/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, Tanykome said:

The phone is nice, like the style and all but I highly doubt this one will be ported to work outside of China. A lot of these limited edition phones don't workout side the general area they are produced in.

I have only ever seen them do a few phones that were able to be used worldwide and had English as well as other languages. I can't remember what the phones were. Might have been Japanese ones now that I think about it.

Link to post

I didn't see it but I don't follow phone trends. I still have a Galaxy s7 LOL I mean it still works for me so I really could care a less. I am one of few my age it seems not to be glued to my phone. I am glued to my PC though 

Link to post
On 11/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, CyberDemon said:

Oh for sure. They have had loads of themed devices. I like the concept behind it because it is advertisement but you can actually enjoy the product if you are a big enough fan.

Yup. You can't beat fans advertising your stuff on a product they paid for. I would imagine this will spark a lot of conversations about the game with people. 

Link to post
On 11/27/2020 at 1:49 PM, spaceb0und said:

I think the reason they don't is because the license would be very high to have this and phone companies don't want to dish it out. It is a lot cheaper in China I believe and other Asian countries. 

I didn't know there were differences with this kind of stuff. I really don't understand business outside of the UK, US, and Canada. Never learned much elsewhere as I never had a reason to.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...