Jump to content

Blackjack! 21 Days Left


Recommended Posts

I thought I would make a countdown thread. Kind of serve as a general talk for what everyone's got going on, what their plans are, etc. As mentioned in a few other threads, the last delay and new release date is not in my favor so I likely won't have much time to play and enjoy the game until after Christmas when I can hopefully get time off work. I will still likely get the game day one but won't be able to invest time into it under after the holiday season. 

So yeah, we have about 21 days left. How you all doing? Have any plans? I think this is the closest we have been to a release. Just 3 weeks.

Link to post

I was going to have to put off playing the game but thanks to the virus screwing things up as usual for 2020, a lot of states are going to force lockdowns and travel bans so I might not be doing any traveling and I might end up not being able to go to work. I will have to work remotely again, only part time. So I might end up having more time than I originally thought. 

Link to post

I'll just be mainly working and shopping. I have to buy some christmas stuff. Likely going to do that all online. I was able to get a few days off around the time of the release which I am happy about. Looking forward to zoning out and forgetting what a mess this year has been.

  • Like 1
Link to post

The fact that we are only 3 weeks away makes me feel so much better. Like this really the final countdown for us. We will finally be able to play the game most of us have been waiting YEARS for. I am starting to get hyped again.

Link to post

I have been waiting for so long that I just can't anymore. I am hoping that these next few weeks go by fast. I know once they do and we are in the same week as the release date, it will come fast.

Link to post

I am just waiting. No real plans until the game is released. I will likely try to get the following day off work and stay up pretty late playing the game. I normally go to bed around midnight so it will be quite the change for me. lol

Link to post
On 11/18/2020 at 9:01 PM, Twizted said:

I'll just be mainly working and shopping. I have to buy some christmas stuff. Likely going to do that all online. I was able to get a few days off around the time of the release which I am happy about. Looking forward to zoning out and forgetting what a mess this year has been.

Same for me. Work, shop, spend time with family. At least this year I can get away with doing a lot of this online. I will be working from home again for a few days each week for the next few months because of more lockdown restrictions. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I don't have any major plans from this point until the release. I mean with all the crap happening like mentioned over covid, can't really do anything right now outside of work and shop for groceries. 

Link to post

I am not going to have much time to do things after this week. The holiday rush means I work overtime until the new year. So outside of waiting for the game, holiday gatherings with the family, I have no time for plans. I will try to get one day off if possible to enjoy the game but it is not very likely. I will have to wait until Thursday after work to play it on the 10th.

Link to post

Glad we are under the 3 week mark. That is the best sign we have had that the game will be out on time now. I am not sure about the patch or how big it will be but here's hoping things run smoothly for everyone!

Link to post

At this point, I feel like if I had to wait even longer, I would just put the game off until it was on sale. Sounds bad, I know, but the game was meant to come out in the Spring and we are almost into the following year already. I am just glad the wait is finally almost over.

Link to post
On 11/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, Skellix said:

I was going to have to put off playing the game but thanks to the virus screwing things up as usual for 2020, a lot of states are going to force lockdowns and travel bans so I might not be doing any traveling and I might end up not being able to go to work. I will have to work remotely again, only part time. So I might end up having more time than I originally thought. 

My family decided to cancel Thanksgiving and they plan on having Christmas in January. So it is looking like I won't have anything going on other then spending time with the misses and visiting her parents. They only have a small gathering of under 10 every year regardless of restrictions. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Plans in terms of the day of the release? I will just be playing the game. Playing it as much as I can really. If things go to plan, my family has a holiday party that Friday so I am likely not going to be staying up too late playing.

Link to post
On 11/23/2020 at 9:10 AM, Tanykome said:

My family decided to cancel Thanksgiving and they plan on having Christmas in January. So it is looking like I won't have anything going on other then spending time with the misses and visiting her parents. They only have a small gathering of under 10 every year regardless of restrictions. 

I am hearing more and more about it. I think for the most part, people are generally doing their own thing. They can't expect people to completely cancel holidays. Many of these days are the only times of the year they see extended family. 

Link to post
On 11/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, StarrShooter said:

Same for me. Work, shop, spend time with family. At least this year I can get away with doing a lot of this online. I will be working from home again for a few days each week for the next few months because of more lockdown restrictions. 

Depending on how your place handles breaks, might be able to get some time in on Cyberpunk while you eat your lunch! lol I am jealous of people who have this as an option. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Less than 13 days now, I think. Am I mathing right? LOL

Anyways, I am starting to feel the excitement again. I am already trying to plan out my day. I will likely stock up on some frozen meals and snacks the day before so I don't have to leave my house for anything. Get pizza the night of the release. 

Link to post
On 11/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, Twizted said:

Depending on how your place handles breaks, might be able to get some time in on Cyberpunk while you eat your lunch! lol I am jealous of people who have this as an option. 

Oh for sure. I fully intend on skipping out on a lunch to play. We still get an hour lunch so yeah, I will just hop right onto the game. I can eat after work lol

Link to post

Less than a week to go!! 

I am already making sure I have everything ready to go. I get home from work about 5:30 so assuming the patch is smaller (not looking like it will be though...), I can get playing right away, soon as it is released for play. But if the download of the patch is going to take awhile, I have the following day off work so I will just go to bed earlier and get up like I am going to work and play in the AM.

Link to post

Feels like I just made this thread a few days ago and here we are, less than a week away. I guess time certainly does fly when you keep busy. That and this time of the year seems to go by so fast anymore.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...