Trophies/Achievements list released!

I am not sure if anyone saw this or not so I figured I would post it. I don't know if this is the whole list or not. 

Mind you, if you don't want to know any of them, ignore this post and go elsewhere because some of them can be spoiler-y! 

Platinum
Earn all other trophies in Cyberpunk 2077

City Lights
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City Center.

Full Body Conversion
Install at least one implant in each system and body part.

Right Back At Ya
Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you.

The Wandering Fool
Find all tarot graffiti.

Autojock
Buy all vehicles available for purchase.

Frequent Flyer
Find all fast travel dataterms.

Gun Fu
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.

Gunslinger
Shoot an enemy grenade in midair with a revolver.

Master Crafter
Craft 3 Legendary items.

I Am The Law
Complete all Cyberpsycho Sightings.

Mean Streets
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.

Little Tokyo
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Westbrook.

Christmas Tree Attack
Complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum of 3 daemons uploaded.

The Quick and the Dead
Kill or incapacitate 50 enemies while time is slowed.

Must Be Rats
Perform the Distract Enemies quickhack 30 times without drawing attention to yourself.

Breathtaking
Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.

The Wasteland
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in the Badlands.

Daemon In The Shell
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies with one “Detonate Grenade” quickhack.

Stanislavski’s Method
Use a dialogue option related to V’s life path 10 times.

Ten out of Ten
Reach the max level in any skill.

Rough Landing
While Berserk cyberware is active, perform a Superhero Landing to kill or incapacitate 2 enemies.

The World
Complete the main storyline.

Greetings from Pacifica!
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Pacifica.

The Jungle
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Santo Domingo.

True Soldier
Kill or incapacitate 300 enemies using ranged weapons.

True Warrior
Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies using melee weapons.

Two Heads, One Bullet
Kill or incapacitate 2 enemies with the same sniper rifle shot.

V for Vendetta
After reviving yourself with Second Heart, kill or incapacitate the enemy who killed you.

It’s Elementary
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson.

Legend of the Afterlife
Reach max Street Cred.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Crabby said:
Breathtaking
Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.

I love that they included this one. It goes perfectly with the meme and Keanu. That has to be my favorite one on the list and I dully intend on getting it!

I don't mind reading the lists. They never spoil anything for me. They have ones hidden that do. So in a way, we are just seeing the minor ones here. The ones dealing with the story are likely just listed at hidden. 

I'm going to be the guy that gets the Autojock achievement, but still drives the crappy beater car around. Also, kudos to the dev team on the Breathtaking one. Being aware of the meme from last year and embracing it earns high marks in my book. 

Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to avoid reading things regarding news. I kind of got burned out by it all. Someone mentioned to me that this was made public and I thought I would come on here and see if someone posted it, sure enough!

On 11/16/2020 at 4:35 PM, Crabby said:

While Berserk cyberware is active

Wait, what's this now? This sounds like some kind of weaponized cybersuit!! I wanna know more about this. Is there any information on it? 

The Wandering Fool
Find all tarot graffiti.

This one sparks joy. Maybe it is just me but I love looking for hidden things within maps. It was what really sold me on playing the Assassin's Creed series. I am glad to see this king of stuff will be in the game.

• Like 1

I was looking at this the other day when I saw they released it. I see some interesting ones mixed in. I am not sure I will get them all but the way these ones seem, it might be doable. At the very least, it gives me something to do my second play through. 

I don't get the first one. "Earn all other trophies"... What is that comparing to? Is this meant to be ones outside of the story or what? 

Why not just make this one a hidden achievement and call it 100%. 

Christmas Tree Attack
Complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum of 3 daemons uploaded.

What a timely achievement considering it is coming out just a few weeks before Christmas. Basically 2 weeks before Christmas actually. That is pretty funny. 

• Like 1

I was putting off looking at these because of spoilers but my friend said they don't really spoil much of anything. I mean you can an idea of certain tasks and what not but no details in the story or anything.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, MarcKoi said:

There is 31 here. So will 9 of them be hidden for an even 40 or will we actually have a full 50 to do and there will be 19 remaining? I am hoping or the latter myself.

There are 14 hidden ones related to the story so we will have a total of 45. Until the game comes out, and people start playing it, we won't know what the other ones will be.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, GBlack said:

I don't get the first one. "Earn all other trophies"... What is that comparing to? Is this meant to be ones outside of the story or what? 

Why not just make this one a hidden achievement and call it 100%. 

I am thinking this means outside of the relation to the story. Like you will get an achievement for beating the game but then you will get this one when you complete everything else. 

• Like 1

So we will have a total of 45 at launch then? Nice. That is a good number. I feel like they will just add to it as DLC drops and they expand the game. Likely have some coming when online is launched. I can't see that being for awhile though. Probably not until 2022.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jaysun said:

There are 14 hidden ones related to the story so we will have a total of 45. Until the game comes out, and people start playing it, we won't know what the other ones will be.

I was wondering this and I did confirm it, you are right. I do hope they add more as time goes on. I like when games start with a solid set of achievements and then builds on top of them. 

I actually saw that a few days ago about there being 45 total but had I not, thanks for posting it cause I likely would have not known otherwise. I only know because someone else mentioned an article that happened to mention the count. 

On 11/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Bomberman86 said:

I am thinking this means outside of the relation to the story. Like you will get an achievement for beating the game but then you will get this one when you complete everything else. 

Oh yeah you are probably right about that. Still though, it would make more sense to title it something different and for the description to be a bit less on the nose.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, StarrShooter said:

I was hoping for one dealing with the relationship interactions of the game. I don't see any about that unless I overlooked it. Maybe it will be one of the hidden ones? 

Yeah I was expecting something about it since that was a big part of the game. Like being able to interact with just about any character, form relationships but friendly and sexual. maybe it will be in the game and it just hasn't been revealed.  

On 11/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, SickVic said:

I was putting off looking at these because of spoilers but my friend said they don't really spoil much of anything. I mean you can an idea of certain tasks and what not but no details in the story or anything.

Same. I didn't want any spoilers either but I couldn't help myself and read through them. Now I am even more excited for the game to be out!! LOL

On 11/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, Kip said:

What a timely achievement considering it is coming out just a few weeks before Christmas. Basically 2 weeks before Christmas actually. That is pretty funny. 

I don't think they were counting on this, given the delay but still the November release would have been close enough to Christmas as well so who knows!