Has anyone else's hype fizzled?

Don't get me wrong, I am still looking forward to playing the game but I feel like the excitement of it has left me. I feel like I am just waiting on some indie game to come out at this point. This game was meant to be a huge deal this year for a lot of people. I see people still posting things (on other sites, not this one) and complaining, getting upset, posting the same things over and over again. It is just tiresome at this point. Maybe it is just me and I am just not in a good mood lately. I don't know. Anyone else feeling this?

I know what you mean. I am still going to happily play the game but the hype after 4 delays in a single year has been lost on me. I am not an excited child waking up on Christmas morning over the game anymore. I hate that I don't feel that way anymore but at least it gives me time to focus on more important things in my life.

I won't say I am as excited as I was at the beginning of the year but my hype isn't all washed up. I am just being more realistic that things can go wrong and not to get my hopes up again. 

I don't know. Part of me is still excited and the other part of me is worried about other things. Between real world problems and the delay, I mean I was just looking for something to help me relax a bit. This delay came at a bad time.

Not really. I think the overall excitement has but I am still hyped just the same. The delays kind of just brought me back down to earth so to speak. I am sure once the game does come out, most people will forget the delays and just enjoy the game.

Some days I don't even think about the game while over the summer I was thinking and talking about it almost non-stop. I don't think this is down to the delay though. I just got bored with talking about the same things over and over and just want to play the game!

I am still hyped for it for sure but not nearly as much as I was earlier this year. I think just waiting for something this long tends to be draining so some days I am all over the game, thinking about it and talking about it and other days I am focused on other things.

My hype has not be as high as it first was since the beginning of the year. Like other have said, I too am still excited for the game but I am not sitting here counting down the days like I once was.

I don't think do. I mean for my, I have been hyped over the game since it was announced and that was back in 2013 or something like that. I think the rush has died off but it will be back the week of release I am sure.

The last two delays kind of soured me for a bit but I got over it. I mean I am still just as excited for the the game's release even if it got pushed back several times. I am just hoping I didn't over-hype it for myself. 

16 hours ago, GBlack said:

Yes and no. 

I feel like it comes in waves. I haven't felt as hyped as I had been in the past in awhile. I think one December 9th is here though, it will come back. 

Same for me. It comes and goes but since the last delay it has not come back. I know that is just because of the setback. I had already planned on playing it and considering it is the 22nd and the game would have been out for 3 days, just sours me even more.

• Like 1
On 11/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, SickVic said:

Same for me. It comes and goes but since the last delay it has not come back. I know that is just because of the setback. I had already planned on playing it and considering it is the 22nd and the game would have been out for 3 days, just sours me even more.

I try not to think about it so much because it still gets under my skin too. Very easy to be mad about it but you gotta just move on from it and get ready for the new release date.

• Like 1

We got a week to go. So as much as I could have said my hype was in the gutter, I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!! LOL

I have been talking about it all day at work with another fan. We are both getting the 10th and 11th off just to have a long weekend. I don't know how either one of us managed it. I think there were a few people who canceled their vacations cause of COVID travel restrictions or something.