This 2021 Rumor...

So there was a user on Twitter that predicted the cancellation of E3 and Half Life, now they are making posts about a delay for Cyberpunk that it will be coming out in 2021. I can't say that I couldn't see this happening and honestly would be lying if I said I was relieve by this news. Like I mentioned, I am going to have to wait till January to play anyways. So yeah, what are your thoughts on this?

Is this that "girl" something or other account? I heard about this. I think this is just a case of lucky predictions. I wouldn't take it into account. If it does get delayed again, well, we can't say none of us didn't see it coming. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Beanbag said:

Is this that "girl" something or other account? I heard about this. I think this is just a case of lucky predictions. I wouldn't take it into account. If it does get delayed again, well, we can't say none of us didn't see it coming. 

Never heard of this myself but I agree. This is likely down to lucky predicting. No way they know anything that we don't unless it is a secret account from someone who works behind the scenes. Very VERY unlikely though.

• Like 1

This is a rumor? I think it is just speculation based on the other 4 delays the game has had.

I mean the odds are looking like we can indeed get another delay and I would not be shocked but if they were to announce the game will be coming out next year, they had better do it before the 19th. If they wait to say this, they will lose sales.

• Like 2

This isn't a rumor, far from it. I guess if people believe it and enough of them believe there is truth to it, it can be considered a rumor but a lot of people are saying this.

On 11/9/2020 at 3:00 PM, Beanbag said:

I only vaguely remember this being a thing and honestly, I think it was something a small group of people were trying to make a thing and most people just ignored. 

• Like 1

The only reason anyone would believe a rumor is like this is down to CDPR. Because they had so many delays and lost trust with their consumer-base, you can expect to see more and more of this popping up. 

These rumors are being based on weird things people spot online and the fact that the game had been delayed 4 times already. Twice being in recent months so it is not so far-fetched to believe it can't happen again. 

I don't know why people keep fixating on the release date changing again. I mean if it does, it does. But we have to assume it will be out on the 10th of December and accept that there is still a chance of a delay. We just have to wait and see.

18 minutes ago, FearBoz said:

I don't know if it was on Twitter or in an interview but they already put these rumors to bed. They said the game is coming out in December and to not worry about it. 

I heard about this. They are going to say this just to shut people up about it. It doesn't mean it is true. They might still end up having to delay it again. They are just being hopeful. 

There are still a lot of people believing the game will be delayed again. I am not going to say there isn't any chance of it at this point but I believe that they will get it out this year. So I am not too worried.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:06 PM, Revanesolm said:

We are actually closer to the release date now than when we were when the delayed the game from November 19th to December 10th. 

This is true and we need to focus on this fact. We are very likely to see the game come out this time. Fingers are still crossed but I can't see another delay happening.