Razer Cyberpunk 2077 Gaming Mouse

I remember there was a thread here about a mouse. Turns out, Razer partnered with the game and made a legit Cyberpunk mouse. It is not cheap though!

"The Razer Viper Ultimate is almost a complete package of a mouse. Razer is pushing it even further with a new version celebrating Cyberpunk 2077. The mouse is available for $159.99 and is in direct collaboration with developer CD PROJEKT RED. The Razer Viper Ultimate is a wireless mouse that includes Razer’s Focus+ Optical Sensor that is designed for 20,000 DPI and a 99.6% resolution accuracy. It weighs only 74 grams and is covered in Cyberpunk yellow. It is available directly at Razer.com."

source: https://hardcoregamer.com/2020/11/06/razer-viper-ultimate-cyberpunk-2077-exclusive-gaming-mouse-now-available/391680/

You can check it out here: https://www.razer.com/campaigns/cyberpunk-2077

• Like 1

Ouch that is WAY too expensive for a mouse. I don't spend over $60 on gaming mice. I feel like anything beyond that, you are just paying for the branding. It is a cool looking mouse but I would not pay that. No way.

• Like 1

I don't know what there is to like about this color combo. I don't know why people like this yellow. I really don't. The mouse looks ugly to me and honestly, very overpriced. You can get a better quality mouse for half the price.

5 minutes ago, Twizted said:

I mean I like the design and the way it looks. If it was under $60, I'd probably get one. I wouldn't spend this much on a mouse though, no way. 

I like it too but yeah they have got to be kidding with that price tag. You can get an entire smart phone that is really powerful for just another $60. That is basically a mini computer. I am sure they will make sales though from fan boys.

I don't know much about mice. I mean the one I have and use regularly came with a keyboard I got 6 years ago. lol It serves me just fine and the cost was combined with a keyboard for $35. I upgraded the keyboard since then and got one that I think I paid around $50 for but I never saw the point of overspending on a mouse. 

It is certainly not my taste. Not a big fan of the color yellow but if it was less, I probably would have gotten one. I have a few posters in my office that match the colors. No way I am paying that much though for a game-branded mouse.

This is not unheard of, the price I mean. Some mice out there go well over $200. There are people who pay this price otherwise they wouldn't be able to charge it and see a profit. Keep that in mind.