What will be the most important aspect of Cyberpunk 2077 for you?

Which is most important to you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is most important to you?

• The Graphics
    • No Bugs/Issues
    • The FPS Experience
    • The Story
    • The Ascetic Appearance

I am curious to see what you guys think is the most important to your overall experience with the game. I know we still got about a month to go but as of right now, what is the most important for you?

The first person experience for me. I look forward to walking around in the world and feeling really immersed in it.  That has been the main selling point for me since day one. I am a sucker for a solid FPS game.

• Like 1

I play games like this for the story so that is the most important for me. The game can have bugs here and there, not a big deal. I can see the graphics are stunning so I am not worried about that. I just hope the story is a good one!

Isn't the aesthetic and the graphics kind of the same thing? I mean if they have good graphics, then the game will look good which means it will have a good aesthetic appearance. Also, you spelled "aesthetic" wrong. lol

--->   Definition of ascetic

1: practicing strict self-denial as a measure of personal and especially spiritual discipline
  • Like 1

No bugs. 

I don't want to play a game that has a bunch of issues. I would rather play something with poor graphics that runs smooth vs a game with solid graphics that plays horribly. 

On 11/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, Helixblood said:

The first person experience for me. I look forward to walking around in the world and feeling really immersed in it.  That has been the main selling point for me since day one. I am a sucker for a solid FPS game.

SAME. 

I have played so many FPS games over the recent years and I have to be honest, a lot of the ones I played in the mid 2000's had more going for them in terms of story. 

• Like 1

The graphics and overall look. I mean that is why sold me on it. The way it looks and the whole Cyberpunk vibe is something that I have been waiting for in a big game for many years. We have had other games in the genre but not with graphics like this.

The first person experience for me as well. I want to feel like I am part of the world. Even if the story is not that good, I can still enjoy playing something like this if the actual FPS experience is well done. 

I already know I like the look of the game so I am going to say story. I want it to keep me interested in playing. I don't like playing a game just to go through the motions. I know some games don't need good stories but I feel this one does. 

A game can look stunning and play/run like a trash bin on fire. I care about the bugs and the lack there of so I am hoping that these delays will at least pay off in that regard. I don't want the game to come out with loads of issues. 

I specifically wanted to get this game on console and more so, PC. The reason I am willing to buy two copies is down to the graphics. I want to play them on max and really experience all the details added to the game. 

On 11/9/2020 at 3:00 PM, Beanbag said:

SAME. 

I have played so many FPS games over the recent years and I have to be honest, a lot of the ones I played in the mid 2000's had more going for them in terms of story. 

Yeah I know what you mean. While there are some good ones, there used to be way more choice back then. These days, we are lucky to get a solid FPS game every few years.

• Like 1
On 11/17/2020 at 11:53 PM, Helixblood said:

Yeah I know what you mean. While there are some good ones, there used to be way more choice back then. These days, we are lucky to get a solid FPS game every few years.

I haven't played it but I heard the campaign for the latest CoD is solid though it is pretty short. I guess if you run through, no side missions, it is only like 4 hours long. I do want to play it but I am not spending that much on a short campaign. The online is watered down and boring so it isn't worth the cost.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, Beanbag said:

I haven't played it but I heard the campaign for the latest CoD is solid though it is pretty short. I guess if you run through, no side missions, it is only like 4 hours long. I do want to play it but I am not spending that much on a short campaign. The online is watered down and boring so it isn't worth the cost.

Interesting. I will look into this. Might grab it after it goes on sale. No point in buying it from online. I have a feeling I wouldn't like it. 

I am focused on playing Cyberpunk right now though so I wouldn't get CoD until sometime next year, probably closer to summer. 

• Like 1

Not too concerned with the story. I am sure I will enjoy it so I picked the FPS experience because I want enjoy the game to a point where I feel as if I am in the world myself. If they can manage that, this will probably make my top 3 games of all time.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:04 AM, FearBoz said:

At this point, with how long they have taken, it better be bug and issue free. Like seriously. I wouldn't care so much had the game came out for the original release date earlier this year.

I am going to be honest with you here, there are likely going to be bugs. The way they handled the delays seems as if they were rushing things just to get the game out this year so fans don't get angry and decide to not buy it. 

The aesthetics and general feel of the game. The world is what is appealing to me. The story can suck and the gameplay in general can be average but if the map looks as good as it seems to, I will be happy.