Cyberpunk 2077 Music Track List

For those of you who were wondering about the music in the game, wanted to post this here for ya'll. 

Came across it on Reddit: 

This isn't it for the track list, there is more music but this is all that has been confirmed. 

Music by in-game composers:

Refused (SAMURAI) - Chippin' In
Refused (SAMURAI) - Never Fade Away
Refused (SAMURAI) - A Like Supreme
Refused (SAMURAI) - The Ballad of Buck Ravers
Grimes (Lizzy Wizzy) - 4ÆM

Music used for first time in trailers, presumably made as collaboration for full in-game soundtrack:

Arielle Sitrick - Night City
Le Destroy - Pain
Le Destroy - KillKill
Nikola Nikita Jeremic - Brain Damaged
Sebastian Robertson & Daniel Davies - X
Sebastian Robertson & Daniel Davies - Comeclose
Konrad OldMoney - Problem Kids
Konrad OldMoney - Pluck U
Konrad OldMoney - Dinero
Konrad OldMoney - Bigger Man
Konrad OldMoney - Dishonor
Konrad OldMoney - Hello Good Morning
Konrad OldMoney - Blouses Blue
Konrad OldMoney - Frost
Konrad OldMoney - GR4VES
Konrad OldMoney - Westcoast Till I Die
Konrad OldMoney - Heave Ho
Kevin Hastings - Dirty Roses
Auer - Neuron
Earth Trax - Like A Miracle
Aligns - Trauma
Aligns - Friday Night Fire Fight
Point Break Candy (Raney Shockne feat. COS and CONWAY) - Hole in the Sun
Nuclear Winter - Ghost Killer
Brian Aspey - Practical Heart
Kid Moxie - Flying Heads
The Cold Stares - Suffer Me
Let's Eat Grandma - I Really Want To Stay At Your House
Fabian Velazquez - Maniak
Sleep Steady - Blouses

Other composers for game's soundtrack:

Run The Jewels
A$AP Rocky
Gazelle Twin
Ilan Rubin
Richard Devine
Nina Kraviz
Deadlu Hunta
Rat Boy
Tina Gup

Music released before game's promotion campaign:

Archive - Bullets
Hyper - Spoiler
The Cold Stares - MojoHand
Matthew James Ballamy - Hyper Music
Billie Eilish – bad guy
Den Solo - Paris 2080
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, spaceb0und said:

Thanks for posting this. I can actually look up the names I don't know and see if I like some of the music now. Be a good distraction for tonight. Do you know if any of these songs are on YouTube?

Some of them are but most aren't. Not from what I could see. I found some teasers which is basically all Konrad is putting out this far. Here is an example:

• Like 1

It seems like they are mostly going with rap and hip-hop here. I am honestly not a fan of either genre. This is based on names though. I could be wrong. I haven't actually listened to this stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Kip said:

It seems like they are mostly going with rap and hip-hop here. I am honestly not a fan of either genre. This is based on names though. I could be wrong. I haven't actually listened to this stuff. 

It isn't all rap, trust me. They made sure to get a good variety of different music in the game. Look up some of the names you see on the list, you can hear some of it. It might not be the music in the game but you will see what I mean.

The OG link that takes you to the reddit post has some of the tracks linked. So you can listen to some of the music. I would imagine more will pop up the closer we get to release.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ElfWarrior said:

A lot of the names are new to me. I know a few from the list but most of them I have never heard of. Thanks for posting the tracks. I will keep an eye on that reddit posts for any updates. 

I did a bit of digging and heard some of them. Even the ones from the genres I wouldn't normally listen to sounded pretty good. They are giving us a nice selection here.

• Like 1

I don't normally focus much on soundtracks that are like this. Like most of this music will be heard in stores, clubs, and on the radio. I am more interested in the music we will hear during cut-scenes and dramatic moments. 

I am not one to follow music too heavily for games but thanks for listing the tracks and sharing that post. Someone on that posts made a Spotify playlist of the music that is available: 

Edited by Twizted
typo
  • Like 1

I haven't checked the updated post. Didn't notice there have been more links added or the Spotify list was added by someone else. If you see anymore updates, don't wait on me just keep posting them! I don't check reddit very often these days. 

On 11/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, Crabby said:

I did a bit of digging and heard some of them. Even the ones from the genres I wouldn't normally listen to sounded pretty good. They are giving us a nice selection here.

Yup. I did the same since that post and I actually enjoyed a few of them enough to add them to some playlists of mine. I am glad they didn't over do things with one genre or one sound of music. 

• Like 1