Which Games Are Now In Danger?

I saw this article and while I don't follow sales or anything like that, I am sure it will impact some of these title's sales in December now that the game has been pushed back to December 10th. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/11/03/which-games-are-now-in-danger-from-cyberpunk-2077s-delayed-release-date/

Here is their short list:

• Immortals Fenyx Rising (December 3)
  • FIFA 21/Madden NFL 21 (December 4)
  • The Medium (December 10)

A lot of people preordered the game so if they planned on getting these other games, they will still get them. 

The only ones I can see people skipping more is FIFA and Madden. They are the same games every year and they are the type of games you can wait to play without worrying about spoilers. 

23 hours ago, Beanbag said:

FIFA 21/Madden NFL 21 (December 4)

How are people still buying this crap every year? And the NBA2K games as well. They should make them every 3 or 4 years and just update the rosters. It makes more sense. I am sure they will still have their sales and aren't in danger of anything. 

• Haha 1

I haven't even heard of The Medium or Immortals Fenyx Rising. What kinds of games are these? I will have to look them up. Late year game releases tend to really only be sports anymore.  

That is not really a list if you ask me. Just an excuse to write an article. I never pay much attention to this kind of stuff. These games will not hurt from Cyberpunk being pushed back. Not one bit.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SickVic said:

That is not really a list if you ask me. Just an excuse to write an article. I never pay much attention to this kind of stuff. These games will not hurt from Cyberpunk being pushed back. Not one bit.

It sure does come off as a thing written just to get traffic and clicks for ad revenue. They know Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a hot topic for search engines for sometime, why not make BS pieces to profit from it? 

I feel like the delay actually did other games a favor. I mean each time the game got delayed, people were anticipating being able to play something. They were more likely to actually buy a different game just to have something to do.

7 minutes ago, GridLock said:

I feel like the delay actually did other games a favor. I mean each time the game got delayed, people were anticipating being able to play something. They were more likely to actually buy a different game just to have something to do.

That is actually a good point. I mean this has to be the case for November releases at the very least. I know if I had nothing else to play right now, I would be buying something else to occupy my time.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, Beanbag said:

Immortals Fenyx Rising (December 3)

I have never heard of this. I looked it up and now I know why. It is not my cup of tea. I don't think many people who are into games like Cyberpunk would be playing this game anyways. lol

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, Kip said:

How are people still buying this crap every year? And the NBA2K games as well. They should make them every 3 or 4 years and just update the rosters. It makes more sense. I am sure they will still have their sales and aren't in danger of anything. 

You got me. I honestly don't know. Seems like people don't mind spending the money on them though. Most of my friends buy at least one of these sports games. I am not really into sports to care about them.

• Like 1