Thoughts on the female character designs?

I normally don't play as a female character unless it is prompted by the story. Like if I am given the option, I will just be a dude. If the story is a female lead game, I obviously don't have the option. In this game though, I am really digging the customization and styles of these women. They are like very punk rock from the early days of it. A style I always loved on women when it is done right. You can see them in the video below. What are your thoughts on the female character designs in the game? 

I think they covered a good mix. You have both beautiful and ugly looking female characters. It is more realistic. You can play as a stunner or as a hard hit woman who looks like she'd kick your arse in a bar fight. I didn't know the customization was this deep either. I love it.

I love them. They have a nice mix of punk inspired concepts in the creative options which is excellent. The tattoos make it all the better and being able to see your character as you made it progress through the store is all the more pleasing. Fully intend on making a female character. 

• Like 1
On 7/31/2020 at 11:42 PM, Bomberman86 said:

I love them. They have a nice mix of punk inspired concepts in the creative options which is excellent. The tattoos make it all the better and being able to see your character as you made it progress through the store is all the more pleasing. Fully intend on making a female character. 

Same. The dudes seem a lot more plane imo from what I have seen. I think this is the case for a lot of games though. Female characters always have more or at least better customization options. 

• Like 1

I think the male and female characters of the game have been done well. The females just tend to be more colorful. I am not sure if I will play as a man or a woman yet, I guess it depends on what path I choose. I am likely starting with the Street Kid. 

I love the options. I like that you can be whatever you want really. Even a mix of both (trans) or something else. I feel like they made a lot of creative choices with the game that will end up being a gold standard for games like it in the future. 

I think they look amazing. Really, all of the characters do. I like out their appearances also change according to who they surround themselves with. Like you will see similarities with the women who are in the same gang compared to women in another gang. Same with the male characters.  

On 8/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, FearBoz said:

Same. The dudes seem a lot more plane imo from what I have seen. I think this is the case for a lot of games though. Female characters always have more or at least better customization options. 

I thought that as well initially but if you look more at the variations it what has been released, I think there is a nice mix. I am just partial to female characters because they almost always look better to me because I am looking at them in a different light, so to speak. 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:11 PM, Bomberman86 said:

I thought that as well initially but if you look more at the variations it what has been released, I think there is a nice mix. I am just partial to female characters because they almost always look better to me because I am looking at them in a different light, so to speak. 

I guess but I still think there is more to their designs. Maybe I will change my mind once the game is out and I am able to play around with the customization options.