Whoever is sending them death threats are scum...

I know it has happened and happens for a lot of gaming companies. It is just beyond me how someone could do such a thing over a video game delay. It makes me think the people sending them aren't even mature enough to buy the game in the first place. They should make it so people who send death threats are perma-banned from the game. I know it is not possible but God do I wish it were. 

Those people really get under my nerves. They should at least be banning them off social media platforms. I saw one just today on Twitter. It was deleted. A lot of them are doing it through PM's and e-mails now though. 

If you are this much of a pathetic person to actually wish death on another person because you don't get to play the game you want to, you need to grow up and just stay away from video games in general. 

I have not seen any of these threats personally but I know it happens. Heck, there have been people sending death threats for shows being canceled and people send these threats to the actors themselves. I am convinced that people who do this have no real sense of themselves and when something doesn't go the way they expect, they freak out over it. Very unstable people.

Yeah these kinds of people suck. They aren't adults even if they are 18+. They are children in adult bodies. It is pathetic to think this is how some people out there think. Like this is rational behavior to them. 

I keep seeing memes about it. They sure do paint a picture of how cowardly and pathetic these people are.

I am sure platforms do things for it though. I have seen people get banned off Twitter at least for doing this. It is just a very sad thing to do. 

Scum is too nice of a title. I don't want to swear on a public forum so I won't say what they are but it is a five letter word that starts with "c". 

I never understood this kind of reaction or behavior. I don't know a single person who would do such a horrible thing either. I don't care if they are empty threats 99% of the time, they are still threats.

People that do this have no lives. It is that simple. They have nothing going on so when a delay happens, it is like the end of the world for them. I pity them personally. 

Gosh some people really do suck. I didn't hear about this but I looked into it after seeing this thread and I see other people screen grabbing stuff. Wow man... I would not want these people as fans I could tell you that much.

I don't know why these became the trendy thing to do when you were upset over something. Like dude/lady... Get a life. 

Too many people these days who are meant to be adults act like spoiled, senseless children. I see it in politics, entertainment, and gaming. Grow the f up man.

4 hours ago, Twizted said:

I don't know why these became the trendy thing to do when you were upset over something. Like dude/lady... Get a life. 

Too many people these days who are meant to be adults act like spoiled, senseless children. I see it in politics, entertainment, and gaming. Grow the f up man.

It was trendy to think and act this way in middle and high school. What happened was people started going on Twitter and Facebook which both sites brought out their immaturity they should have outgrew in high school. 

• Like 1

Are they sending these to their personal social accounts or something? I have not seen a single one. Not that I want to, just curious. 

And I agree with everyone here. People that do this are childish and pathetic. 

On 11/1/2020 at 2:00 PM, CyberDemon said:

Yeah these kinds of people suck. They aren't adults even if they are 18+. They are children in adult bodies. It is pathetic to think this is how some people out there think. Like this is rational behavior to them. 

It amazes me with a game like this how many parents let their 8 to 15 year old children play it. I think 16 and 17 it depends on the child but 15 and younger shouldn't be playing anything like this. 

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 4:13 PM, Jaysun said:

It amazes me with a game like this how many parents let their 8 to 15 year old children play it. I think 16 and 17 it depends on the child but 15 and younger shouldn't be playing anything like this. 

It doesn't amaze me anymore. I know someone who let their 8 year old play GTA V. Like wtf is wrong with you? It is bad enough children these days are being forced to grow up a lot faster sexually, lets just expose them to everything before the age of 10!!

• Like 1
On 11/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, spaceb0und said:

It was trendy to think and act this way in middle and high school. What happened was people started going on Twitter and Facebook which both sites brought out their immaturity they should have outgrew in high school. 

Ya know what... I am beginning to think that a lot of our social issues right now can be solved by just getting rid of Twitter and Facebook. Let's go back to only using forums again, like this one. People were more civil (mostly anyway) and people can stick to their own little corner of the internet. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Twizted said:

Ya know what... I am beginning to think that a lot of our social issues right now can be solved by just getting rid of Twitter and Facebook. Let's go back to only using forums again, like this one. People were more civil (mostly anyway) and people can stick to their own little corner of the internet. 

I am fine with people coming together who don't agree. I think it is better and healthy but when they do it in an unhealthy fashion (threatening people who disagree with them for example) something needs to be done. The people who send death threats on social media are the same people who would cry in school when they fail even though they didn't show up half the time and didn't bother with their homework. 

• Like 1
On 11/5/2020 at 5:40 PM, CyberDemon said:

It doesn't amaze me anymore. I know someone who let their 8 year old play GTA V. Like wtf is wrong with you? It is bad enough children these days are being forced to grow up a lot faster sexually, lets just expose them to everything before the age of 10!!

I often look around at today's young adults, many in my age range and wonder what went wrong. I really have to then think about parenting involved and how a lot of parents simply weren't being parents. It makes more sense when you see the truth of it. Oh well. I know better for when I have kids at least.

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, spaceb0und said:

I am fine with people coming together who don't agree. I think it is better and healthy but when they do it in an unhealthy fashion (threatening people who disagree with them for example) something needs to be done. The people who send death threats on social media are the same people who would cry in school when they fail even though they didn't show up half the time and didn't bother with their homework. 

You nailed it on the head. People are too privileged and entitled these days and it shows when they don't have things their way. Life is not fair for anyone. Life is a gamble. Suck it up and be an adult or spend your life being miserable.  

• Like 1

I won't post them here cause I don't want to give these people the attention they are clearly after but I saw some screen shots and I must say, it really does disgust me how people act anymore. It isn't even just in gaming. People are like this over everything. They get easily offended, easily upset, or easily angered and they can't control their emotions. Something ain't right. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Beanbag said:

I won't post them here cause I don't want to give these people the attention they are clearly after but I saw some screen shots and I must say, it really does disgust me how people act anymore. It isn't even just in gaming. People are like this over everything. They get easily offended, easily upset, or easily angered and they can't control their emotions. Something ain't right. 

Yeah we don't wanna see that crap on here. Good call. We gotta just focus on uplifting the good parts of the fanbase and ignoring people who wanna act like this. I have seen some pretty toxic talks on other platforms pertaining to Cyberpunk. Glad I found this place.