Chances of there being another delay?

Will there be another delay?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be another delay?

• Yes
    • No

I remember seeing a thread like this on here and people were convinced it wouldn't happen but it has. Now I have to ask... What are the chances of ANOTHER one happening?

I really feel like this game is not coming out this year at this point. Vote and share your thoughts.

I am going to say no. They were certain about only needing 3 more weeks so I am going to take their word for it, one last time. After that, I am just going to consider it a game that never comes out. lol

• Like 1

Because of the politics in Poland right now and because it is still 2020, I am thinking it will not come out until January now. I honestly am not getting my hopes up again at this point.

10 minutes ago, Milly said:

Because of the politics in Poland right now and because it is still 2020, I am thinking it will not come out until January now. I honestly am not getting my hopes up again at this point.

That is something I am wondering myself now too.

Anyways, I voted yes just because I can't see the game getting done in only 3 weeks. Well, it is complete, just the testing and getting everything ready to go.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:37 PM, Kip said:

I am going to say no. They were certain about only needing 3 more weeks so I am going to take their word for it, one last time. After that, I am just going to consider it a game that never comes out. lol

I am thinking this will be the last one as well just because they were sure on it. I am thinking they only needed and extra week and put 3 just in case. 

I am on the fence with this. I feel like because the game is done and only going through some last minute testing, it should be out in December but given how many times they have changed the release date at this point, I can't get my hopes up. I think it is fair to say this is a 50/50 chance. 

No I don't think there will be. The game is done. They are just making sure no copy has any issues. If anything, they are saving people time. Would you rather the game come out and you find out that the system you got the game on has issues running it and you have to wait another month for them to be fixed?

Nah, they will be fine. They are just making final adjustments. If I had to guess, it likely has to do with ensuring the game runs smoothly for the Xbox One and PS4.

I am going to be hopeful and say no.

I have no reason to believe it won't be put through another delay given their history of delaying the game but I really do think this is the last time.

Eh. I think the game will come out next year. I feel like they are trying to rush it again just to get the holiday sales but they will realize they can't and the game will be pushed back again.

We'll be fine. The game will come out in December. If it doesn't feel free to quote me and shame me on it. I think it is more unlikely than it has been all year for another delay. 

I am with everyone who said the game is coming out next year. December is not a good release month. People are focused on Christmas and stressed over the holiday. That and the people who work at the company will be getting time off in December to spend it with family.

At this point, I am hoping for it. I know people might get pissed at me but I won't have time to actually play and enjoy the game. I have to do traveling to see family. I will be working overtime, and I have to do all my other holiday related stuff from like December 4th on. I am going to be too busy.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RiotRaven said:

At this point, I am hoping for it. I know people might get pissed at me but I won't have time to actually play and enjoy the game. I have to do traveling to see family. I will be working overtime, and I have to do all my other holiday related stuff from like December 4th on. I am going to be too busy.

I am legit with you on this. I know some people will have it better because of Christmas vacation and time off work and school but for people who have to work and travel, it is just not a good month.

• Like 1

It appears that I just tied the votes. I don't think we will see another delay. I am pretty sure they fully intend on getting it out on December 10th. Even if this means running patches and updates for a while to fix other issues.

6 minutes ago, Twizted said:

It appears that I just tied the votes. I don't think we will see another delay. I am pretty sure they fully intend on getting it out on December 10th. Even if this means running patches and updates for a while to fix other issues.

Broke it to agree. They will get it out in time this time and if all fails, they will have to roll out some patches and minor updates to fix issues on certain consoles. I think they are trying to prevent it with this delay. 

Yes? Maybe? No? I don't know. 

I feel like there won't be another one but I said that last time and look what happened. I am just not going to say anything this time and see what happens. 

I think there might be with everything going on in Poland and politics and social issues in general hitting the entertainment industry. I mean they still have nearly 40 days to finish all this. Which to me, would make it seem like things will be just fine but it is 2020 so I know not to believe that lie.

I'll be honest, the fact that this is tied right now is a shocker. With how people been talking online since the delay was announced, I was sure that most people would have voted yes. 

On 10/30/2020 at 8:40 PM, SickVic said:

That is something I am wondering myself now too.

Anyways, I voted yes just because I can't see the game getting done in only 3 weeks. Well, it is complete, just the testing and getting everything ready to go.

Well it isn't just 3 weeks, they still have the time in November coming up to the original release as well but still. I am not holding my breath on it!!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Milly said:

Well it isn't just 3 weeks, they still have the time in November coming up to the original release as well but still. I am not holding my breath on it!!

You are right. I was not considering that but I am sure they were, they were factoring those 3 extra weeks in for sure. So really, they have given themselves 6 weeks to finish the game and get the issues sorted. Time will tell. 

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 3:48 PM, SickVic said:

You are right. I was not considering that but I am sure they were, they were factoring those 3 extra weeks in for sure. So really, they have given themselves 6 weeks to finish the game and get the issues sorted. Time will tell. 

I don't know what they intended on doing for the original release, like from the announcement of the delay to November 19th but they clearly knew that they were not going to have enough time. They have a month as of today. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Milly said:

I don't know what they intended on doing for the original release, like from the announcement of the delay to November 19th but they clearly knew that they were not going to have enough time. They have a month as of today. Fingers crossed!

Indeed. With all the drama going on in the world and the virus getting out of control again, people panicking over politics, social stress... I just want to relax for awhile and enjoy a game away from the real world. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 6:01 PM, SickVic said:

Indeed. With all the drama going on in the world and the virus getting out of control again, people panicking over politics, social stress... I just want to relax for awhile and enjoy a game away from the real world. 

Since they haven't mentioned anything else about another delay and we are less than 3 weeks away, I think we are safe. I don't feel like we will see another delay.

• Like 1