Jump to content

Seriously? Another delay!?


Recommended Posts

So yeah, we have another delay guys. It will no longer be coming out on November 19th. It will be coming out on December 10th. 
 
I don't know what happened but I have to say, I am rather disappointed. 
  • Like 1
Link to post

I legit thought this was a joke. Had to look it up to confirm. WTF man. I understood the first delay, and the second, but a third?? I am going to have too much going on in December to take any more time off. I am probably just going to cancel my preorder and get the game in January. Assuming it comes out in December...

Link to post

dxgxfg.jpg.608c6311ba816c4553efd4ad3d56ed44.jpg

Talk about a painful wound. I hope this guy didn't take time off work. He will be very mad. 

I can't be entirely angry here, this year has been a mess so another delay doesn't surprise me. Just another moment in 2020 to add to the books.

  • Sad 2
Link to post

^ Yeah I would say so.

They spent tons of money on their advertisement campaign. I don't know what would cause it but we have to just chill out and be patient. I am sure they will speak out about it once the flames calm down a bit. A lot of people are VERY angry right now. I am disappointed, sure, but I am not going to get mad over it.

Link to post
45 minutes ago, Twizted said:

dxgxfg.jpg.608c6311ba816c4553efd4ad3d56ed44.jpg

Talk about a painful wound. I hope this guy didn't take time off work. He will be very mad. 

I can't be entirely angry here, this year has been a mess so another delay doesn't surprise me. Just another moment in 2020 to add to the books.

That is just awful man. I can't imagine being that person right now. I am sure the person who runs the social media accounts had no idea this was going to happen. Probably feels horrible about this as well.

Link to post

I can sit here and get mad over it or I can just laugh about it and I am choosing to laugh. I have had enough crap happen in 2020 for this to just be a minor setback at this point. Not a big deal. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I heard the news soon as it was announced. I just felt sick to my stomach. Yeah it is just a game but after the year that I have had, it was one of the few things I had to look forward to. I just kind of ignored everything for a few days. I am still upset but nothing I can do about it. Stuck in the same boat as all of you.

Link to post

It sucks for all of us. I can't imagine what is going on for them right now given the backlash that has happened just in the last few days. I still want to play the game and I still am excited for it. I am just taking a minor detour down Depressy Ave. 

Link to post
On 10/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, MarcKoi said:

That is just awful man. I can't imagine being that person right now. I am sure the person who runs the social media accounts had no idea this was going to happen. Probably feels horrible about this as well.

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Someone sent it to me in a text and thought it was funny. I haven't talked to him since. lol 

Man this sucks...

  • Like 1
Link to post

There are a lot of heated talks going on right now. Some people are just moving on from the game and ignoring any news about it. Others are sitting by and waiting for the new release date. I feel like a lot of the hype died for the game with this delay though for a lot of people.

Link to post
On 10/29/2020 at 3:33 PM, GBlack said:

I can sit here and get mad over it or I can just laugh about it and I am choosing to laugh. I have had enough crap happen in 2020 for this to just be a minor setback at this point. Not a big deal. 

This is kind of how I feel about it. Like what would be the point of letting it ruin my day. It sucks but it is not the end of the world. I think 2020 is saving that for December. LOL!

Link to post

Someone I know on another forum kept saying there will be 5 delays. He said this back in March. I am starting to believe in his prediction. Seriously. We are on number 4 now. I don't think it will reach 5 though but at this point, I am not off the fence of renaming him Nostradamus. 

Link to post

The best we can do while we are waiting is support them. Don't freak out. Don't pull out of your preorder if you have one. Just be patient and wait. I can't imagine they are feeling to great about this either.

Link to post
22 hours ago, Bomberman86 said:

Someone I know on another forum kept saying there will be 5 delays. He said this back in March. I am starting to believe in his prediction. Seriously. We are on number 4 now. I don't think it will reach 5 though but at this point, I am not off the fence of renaming him Nostradamus. 

That is rather impressive even if there doesn't end up being 5 delays. I was thinking there might be one because of Covid-19. I was not considering more than one though.

Link to post
30 minutes ago, ElfWarrior said:

The best we can do while we are waiting is support them. Don't freak out. Don't pull out of your preorder if you have one. Just be patient and wait. I can't imagine they are feeling to great about this either.

Too late for that. A lot of people vocalized that they got refunded. My friend did it as well. I mean I am a bit pissed over it but I still want the game so I will wait for it. Some people just don't like waiting I guess.

Link to post

Everyone's a hero until their game gets delayed. lol

People are really pissed off. I was at first but I am over it now. I let myself be mad and complain for a day or two and moved on. I think for people who are out of work, school, etc. and have nothing else going on, they are taking it the hardest.

  • Haha 1
Link to post

My brother went on a whole rant when he heard about this. He posted it on Twitter. It was like 6 or 7 tweets long. He ended up deleting it or I would have posted it here. He just was going off on them company for their delays, their lack of commitment, they poor time management. I mean he was pretty damn heated. I think after he cooled down her realized it was unfair to put all this on them like that without knowing the facts or the inside story behind the delays. I think this is how most people reacted. They reacted without thinking or considering anything. 

Link to post
On 11/1/2020 at 2:37 PM, Crabby said:

Everyone's a hero until their game gets delayed. lol

It is funny because the amount of people having utter meltdowns was hilarious to me. I get being a little upset over it, it isn't good news, but of all the things in 2020 to get political and angry over, they choose this. lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 10/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, RiotRaven said:
So yeah, we have another delay guys. It will no longer be coming out on November 19th. It will be coming out on December 10th. 
 
I don't know what happened but I have to say, I am rather disappointed. 

Yeah it really took me by surprise. I was disappointed but life goes on. It isn't that much of a wait beyond what we have already waited. When you think about it. we have been waiting YEARS for this game. An extra few months or weeks is nothing at this point.

Link to post

We know the game was made. We know it will eventually be released. Does it suck it got pushed back again? Yes, it does but like others have mentioned, nothing can be done about it. We just have to wait. The thing I am mad about is that I took off work already and I can't change my requested VK days. They have to be booked a month in advance so I am stuck with a long weekend for no reason in November now. lol

Link to post
1 hour ago, Neon said:

Yeah it really took me by surprise. I was disappointed but life goes on. It isn't that much of a wait beyond what we have already waited. When you think about it. we have been waiting YEARS for this game. An extra few months or weeks is nothing at this point.

I know, it still sucks. I can be disappointed. I am not angry at them. I know things happen and life is not always going to agree with our plans. I just was looking forward to it.

Link to post
On 10/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, Skellix said:

I legit thought this was a joke. Had to look it up to confirm. WTF man. I understood the first delay, and the second, but a third?? I am going to have too much going on in December to take any more time off. I am probably just going to cancel my preorder and get the game in January. Assuming it comes out in December...

I know a number people who have done this for similar reasons. I mean December is busy for me too. Another thing that sucks. I am not going to put off family to play the game. I will just get it next year and have to avoid spoilers online. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, RiotRaven said:

I know a number people who have done this for similar reasons. I mean December is busy for me too. Another thing that sucks. I am not going to put off family to play the game. I will just get it next year and have to avoid spoilers online. 

Exactly. Had this been a last minute delay that pushed the game into November instead of December, I wouldn't be as mad. But now the game is going to come out when too much will be happening. Makes me mad.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...