Where are they selling those Cyberpunk Rockstar energy drinks?

I saw a few posts about them on Twitter, seeing images and what not. I would like to get my hands on a few but I don't know where they are actually being sold. I am sure I could find them on eBay for a mark up but I don't want to pay 5 times the amount of one drink. 

Are you talking about the Rockstar Energy for Samurai Cola?

You can find them in the US and Canada, I know that for sure. My local Target has them.. Or rather had them. I think they are just selling out pretty fast.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, KyleZ said:

Are you talking about the Rockstar Energy for Samurai Cola?

You can find them in the US and Canada, I know that for sure. My local Target has them.. Or rather had them. I think they are just selling out pretty fast.

I have yet to see them in any stores around here. Maybe they haven't shipped them all out everywhere yet or something. I wanted to get one just to keep. 

Look online. You can probably just check local stores to see who stocks it and call and ask if they have them in stock. I found some at a gas station down the road. They only had a few but I bought them and gave them to a few friends, kept one for myself.

You think they will be pulled? It would make more sense to just sell them. I don't remember if they had the date or not on them. I only had one and didn't bother keeping it. I drank it and threw it away.

They were selling them all over, anywhere who carries Rcokstar drinks. 

I would check in gas stations and smaller convenient marts. They seem to stock them more than larger chains. 

• Like 1
On 11/1/2020 at 2:33 PM, FearBoz said:

They were selling them all over, anywhere who carries Rcokstar drinks. 

I would check in gas stations and smaller convenient marts. They seem to stock them more than larger chains. 

I second this. I have not seen them at bigger stores but have found them on several occasions at gas stations and mini mart type places. I am not sure why because I know the bigger stores stock Rockstar. I just haven't seen the cans being stocked.

If you go to a store and they don't have it, just ask about their next truck day for drinks. I think vendor companies stock these and when you know what day they come in, you have a greater chance at finding them.

Thanks everyone

I agree about checking gas stations more, I should do that. Also, what Hantaro mentioned is a good idea as well. Most places have one day a week where stock is brought in. I am likely just missing out on the stock cause people are hoarding. lol

Edited by Helixblood

I finally managed to find some. I got a few from a Speedway 10 min from where I live. So check those if you have any in your area. I don't know how big those gas stations are in the US. I am on the East-coast. 

Found some at my local Walmart. There was maybe like 20 of them stocked and one of the workers said there is another case in the back. He said they only got maybe 50 cans that were cyberpunk themed. I mean that seems a bit low to me but I think this is for the week.