Is there a randomized option for creating a character?

FearBoz

For those of us who aren't very creative or just want to save time and jump right into the game, does anyone know if there will be a randomized option to create V in a pinch? I haven't seen anything on this so I am not entirely sure. 

I didn't even think of this. I think that most games that have a create a character screen have this as an option though. The thing is, this game has a lot more options to pick from that might be worth going through. Like not just looks but life and personality wise.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:49 PM, Crabby said:

I didn't even think of this. I think that most games that have a create a character screen have this as an option though. The thing is, this game has a lot more options to pick from that might be worth going through. Like not just looks but life and personality wise.

You might be able to randomize the characters looks, gender, etc. but you will likely still have to pick the background lore of V. Like your path, hero, and so on. 

On 10/24/2020 at 2:45 PM, FearBoz said:

For those of us who aren't very creative or just want to save time and jump right into the game, does anyone know if there will be a randomized option to create V in a pinch? I haven't seen anything on this so I am not entirely sure. 

I don't think there is. You can choose the default male or female character but I am pretty sure you have to customize them yourself. I didn't see anything that would imply otherwise. 

On 10/29/2020 at 3:24 PM, spaceb0und said:

Even if there isn't an option, you could probably easily just skim through the options and just select at random and be done in like 2 minutes or less.

Yeah the way it looks does imply that. You can be as detailed as you want. I am going to be sure to look through all the options myself even if I just do a random mashup in terms of looks. 

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, Skellix said:

I don't think there is. You can choose the default male or female character but I am pretty sure you have to customize them yourself. I didn't see anything that would imply otherwise. 

Oh okay. I can't seem to find information on it. I did ask on Twitter but didn't get a reply.

Thanks for all your responses either way. I'll try asking again once the delay storm dies down.

• Like 2
On 11/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, FearBoz said:

Oh okay. I can't seem to find information on it. I did ask on Twitter but didn't get a reply.

Thanks for all your responses either way. I'll try asking again once the delay storm dies down.

Yeah keep at it. I am sure someone will eventually respond. They have a few different people who run that Twitter account for them so they always have someone watching it.