Car radio options for PC?

As of now, I don't think the option is in game. It wasn't in GTA V at the start either so it could always be added in an update. There is a list of channels that was made public. I'll post them here for you:

89.3 Radio Vexelstrom
92.9 Night FM
101.9 The Dirge
103.5 Radio Pebkac
88.9 Pacific Dreams
107.3 Morro Rock Radio
98.7 Body Heat Radio
106.9 30 Principles
96.1 Ritual FM
95.2 Samizdat Radio

• Like 1
14 hours ago, CyberDemon said:

As of now, I don't think the option is in game. It wasn't in GTA V at the start either so it could always be added in an update. There is a list of channels that was made public. I'll post them here for you:

89.3 Radio Vexelstrom
92.9 Night FM
101.9 The Dirge
103.5 Radio Pebkac
88.9 Pacific Dreams
107.3 Morro Rock Radio
98.7 Body Heat Radio
106.9 30 Principles
96.1 Ritual FM
95.2 Samizdat Radio

I didn't know they actually released the channels. I like that they have numbers in them, nice detail. Also, 10 is a nice number. As long as there is enough music, I won't care that there isn't a custom channel. 

• Like 1

I am almost positive this is not an option but it could be added later, I am sure. I would rather they update the stations themselves though and just add new tracks and commercials to them to keep them fresh. 

16 hours ago, Cripto said:

I bet you they will add one in down the road. Likely a year or so after the game has been out just to spice things up for people still playing the game. 

This is what I was thinking just because music can get boring after hearing it so many times. It is easier to just allow people to listen to what they want then updating and making new commercials, music, etc. for channels. 

There will not be a custom radio upon release. No mention of them adding one either so for the time being, just assume this is not going to be part of the game. You can always ask them on Twitter and see if they have plans to have one added.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:54 PM, Helixblood said:

There will not be a custom radio upon release. No mention of them adding one either so for the time being, just assume this is not going to be part of the game. You can always ask them on Twitter and see if they have plans to have one added.

Someone already asked this awhile ago. I can't remember what it said exactly but they were told that there are no plans to make a custom radio for launch.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:32 PM, Ghost said:

I didn't know they actually released the channels. I like that they have numbers in them, nice detail. Also, 10 is a nice number. As long as there is enough music, I won't care that there isn't a custom channel. 

I think they will have a good amount and a good mix but I don't think it is off the table for them to add to it or to allow a custom station. This game will continue to get updates and things added to it for the next 5+ years.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

I think they will have a good amount and a good mix but I don't think it is off the table for them to add to it or to allow a custom station. This game will continue to get updates and things added to it for the next 5+ years.

This is true. I keep thinking this is one of those games people will play for a year or two and move on but it isn't. I am still in the mindset from titles like CoD where a new game comes out yearly and people just move on.

I'm just happy they are putting some thought beyond the music they are putting in the game. I am sure there will be a nice set of tracks to enjoy but no doubt it will get boring after awhile. I usually just stick with what I like but I will likely change things up with this game and play each station.

I am not going to say this is 100% factual, so take it for what it is but I remember someone asking months ago on Twitter about this and they responded that it will be an added feature in the game sometime after the game is released. I could have very well misread something. 

Edited by Milly
On 11/4/2020 at 3:40 PM, Milly said:

I am not going to say this is 100% factual, so take it for what it is but I remember someone asking months ago on Twitter about this and they responded that it will be an added feature in the game sometime after the game is released. I could have very well misread something. 

I don't remember this myself and I was following their Twitter interactions for awhile. Maybe they did say it and I overlooked it. Either way, there is no guarantee of it. They might add it in later and they might not. 

• Like 1
On 11/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, GridLock said:

I don't remember this myself and I was following their Twitter interactions for awhile. Maybe they did say it and I overlooked it. Either way, there is no guarantee of it. They might add it in later and they might not. 

Like I said, I could have just as easily misread what I said. I have a habit of doing that on that platform. I think most people do anymore lol