Is there a left hand vs right hand option?

I am asking in regards of weapons. I am left-handed myself and prefer to play games how I would realistically be holding weapons and what not. It didn't really occur to me to ask until I saw hands holding a weapon the "not so standard" way in a picture. It appears as if V is using a gun left-handed. 

Nothing I have read or heard about it but it would be a cool feature. Check back to the creative screen where you are making V. They showed it not too long ago and it might be shown as an option there. I really don't remember seeing it but I was not looking for it. 

Why not ask on Twitter? They seem to answer a lot of people on there. If they haven't answered it before, they are more likely to respond as well. You can get attention on the tweet to further guarantee a response as well. It beats asking on a forum or hunting through tons of old topics, blog articles, etc. trying to find the answer. 

On 10/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, GridLock said:

I think any visuals of showing this was likely down to a cut scene. There was no mention of this by the devs ever, not even once. I looked into it and found nothing. 

Was going to say the same. Games would take a lot longer to develop if they included things like this and I can't see them using extra time and money to include it as an option when VR is not part of the game.

• Like 1

^ That is a solid point. It would take a lot more time and energy to have this be an option in this game because you would need to have basically two separate animations for basically everything in the game. 

Do you have a pic or video clip of what you saw? I am thinking that GridLock is right and you likely just saw a cut-scene. Not all cut-scenes will be in a certain camera format, some will be in a FP view. 

I wish it was as simple as swapping positions but this all has to be programmed and coded into the game. It would take them a while to do this, as mentioned. I mean it took them years to make the game so if it is an option in the game, I would not be surprised but I don't think it is. 

17 hours ago, Cripto said:

I wish it was as simple as swapping positions but this all has to be programmed and coded into the game. It would take them a while to do this, as mentioned. I mean it took them years to make the game so if it is an option in the game, I would not be surprised but I don't think it is. 

Yeah, maybe some day it will be but it just takes too much time do add this to this kind of game. I like what they have done everywhere else though.