Is there a left hand vs right hand option?

Milly

I am asking in regards of weapons. I am left-handed myself and prefer to play games how I would realistically be holding weapons and what not. It didn't really occur to me to ask until I saw hands holding a weapon the "not so standard" way in a picture. It appears as if V is using a gun left-handed. 

Nothing I have read or heard about it but it would be a cool feature. Check back to the creative screen where you are making V. They showed it not too long ago and it might be shown as an option there. I really don't remember seeing it but I was not looking for it. 

Why not ask on Twitter? They seem to answer a lot of people on there. If they haven't answered it before, they are more likely to respond as well. You can get attention on the tweet to further guarantee a response as well. It beats asking on a forum or hunting through tons of old topics, blog articles, etc. trying to find the answer. 

On 10/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, GridLock said:

I think any visuals of showing this was likely down to a cut scene. There was no mention of this by the devs ever, not even once. I looked into it and found nothing. 

Was going to say the same. Games would take a lot longer to develop if they included things like this and I can't see them using extra time and money to include it as an option when VR is not part of the game.

• Like 1

I wish it was as simple as swapping positions but this all has to be programmed and coded into the game. It would take them a while to do this, as mentioned. I mean it took them years to make the game so if it is an option in the game, I would not be surprised but I don't think it is. 

17 hours ago, Cripto said:

I wish it was as simple as swapping positions but this all has to be programmed and coded into the game. It would take them a while to do this, as mentioned. I mean it took them years to make the game so if it is an option in the game, I would not be surprised but I don't think it is. 

Yeah, maybe some day it will be but it just takes too much time do add this to this kind of game. I like what they have done everywhere else though.