How long will you spend customizing V?

MarcKoi

How long do you think you will end up spending on customizing V?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you will end up spending on customizing V? 

• Less than 10 minutes
    • 30 minutes
    • 60 minutes
    • Several hours

We have known for awhile now what options we will have and how in-depth the customization for V will be. The menu and general look has changed since they first showcased it to us in 2018 but the general options are still the same. We will be able to customize the looks, the personality, the background history, and then some of V which I think is great.

How long do you think you will end up spending on customizing V? 

I don't know, probably a half hour. I can't see myself wanting to spend too much time on it. I will be too hyped and excited for the game. I may end up just defaulting it to whatever for my first play through, who knows.

I am not sure. I might end up messing with it for a few hours. I can be quite picky with things like this. The last game I played that allowed custom characters, it took me nearly 2 hours to decide and there wasn't this many options.

Looking back at what we will have options for, I am going to say around an hour. I don't mind taking my time for stuff like this because I rather quite enjoy it. When I first got into WoW, I spent over an hour deciding on my character's looks and class, all that. This is a lot more complex than that. 

I'll take my time going through everything but I don't see myself sitting on that for too long. I will probably give it a good 20 or 30 minutes. Make sure I see each detail and I am happy with my choices.

There can't be THAT much customization that it would justify spending hours on. I will likely just put 20 or 30 min into it and call it a day. I can be a picky person with this stuff but I will be too excited to actually play the game to take my time with everything.