Will we see NPC's get into fights? Get arrested?

KyleZ

I don't know if this will be a part of the game or not. I know that they are meant to have a bit more depth to them when you aren't looking closely but I thought it would be interesting to just be walking out and see a guy robbing someone and then the cops going after him. 

I remember reading something on this, I don't know the greater details to it or if it was even confirmed but it was saying that this will be a part of the game. You can interfere with them as well. Like prevent someone from getting arrested or prevent a gang from going after another NPC. 

• Like 1

I think there were points in a few of the trailers that seem to show them fighting in the background with each other. I wish I could remember what video I saw this in to show you. I think we will see them interacting with each other through scripted dialog on a loop. 

Since there are bars and clubs, I would imagine we will see some heated interactions in those areas too between NPCs. I would love to see things where like a woman is getting hit on too hard by a guy and it is started to push the line too much and you can have the option to step in and kick some butt if you want.

3 hours ago, MarcKoi said:

Since there are bars and clubs, I would imagine we will see some heated interactions in those areas too between NPCs. I would love to see things where like a woman is getting hit on too hard by a guy and it is started to push the line too much and you can have the option to step in and kick some butt if you want.

This is something I didn't even consider prior to reading it. Like if NPCs have more of a life, you would expect some of them to get into trouble with each other now and then. It would also add to the whole background scene of the game. Like you could be in a club just standing there and a fight can break out. That would be cool.

2 hours ago, StarrShooter said:

Probably. I saw in a few clips where NPCs were in the background interacting with each other. It was way more realistic compared to other games, even if they loop the interactions. 

I saw this too. It seems like they want it to appear natural and real within the world. They did say that they have the NPC placements and characters in a way that mimic real life so they will appear more real from a distance but once you start to pay attention, you will see they loop.