Do you think they did a good job for male characters?

Hantaro

I saw some people complaining a few years back about how male characters in video games tend to be uglier than the females when both are highlighted in the game. In other cases, both are ugly (GTA V's creative characters comes to mind for this one). Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 did a good job at capturing attractive male characters? 

I'll be honest, I felt a bit insecure after seeing how good these dudes can look. LOL I mean they did a great job for both male and female features. Making a lady, she can be a 11/10 easy and the guys are the same. They look well thought out. Like they have features in the game where you can easily construct a beautiful person, man or woman.

3 hours ago, Neon said:

Yeah I think so. There is a nice mix. You can easily make a dude that looks like a male model if you wanted to. I think that more recent titles (the last 5 or so years) have done a better job with this.

To be fair, a lot of other games don't rely on looks. A big part of this world is being whatever you want to be so modding your body to allow you to feel the way you want and look the way you want is 100% achievable. They had to make them attractive. 

I just like the fact that you can easily make attractive characters period. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, never cared much about gender when it came to video games just so long as the characters look good. I don't want to play a game where it looks like I am playing as a 4th gen adult coming from the product of inbreeding. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Twizted said:

I just like the fact that you can easily make attractive characters period. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, never cared much about gender when it came to video games just so long as the characters look good. I don't want to play a game where it looks like I am playing as a 4th gen adult coming from the product of inbreeding. 

I find it to be rare for create-a-character scenarios to make attractive characters much less men. I see a lot of games where females look great and the males just look like ugly brutes. They did a great job with this one.