NPC Theft?

Crabby

I remember reading about this somewhere. I don't think you will be able to outright steal another person's gear unless it is part of a mission. I am not sure about money or weapons though but it seems like in most cases, if it is attached to their body, you won't be able to take their stuff 90% of the time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Neon said:

I don't even know if they drop money. Now I am wondering if you can get anything at all from targeting random NPCs on the street. I will have to look into this a bit more.

I remember reading some will and some won't. I don't think they want you targeting NPCs unless it is part of dialog so they don't really reward you for it unless you are meant to be doing it.

21 hours ago, Skellix said:

I will be happy just being able to interact with them. I don't plan on going out of my way to beat them up or scare then. I want to play it in a way where I would irl. Like I will only mostly be fighting gangs and what not.

Same. Just being able to walk the streets and accidentally bump someone and they do "watch it dude" and little things like that I really enjoy in open world games.

I am fine with either way. Like let us loot stuff form them or not. If we can, I will likely use it when I need to but otherwise I won't be targeting NPCs unless I am directed to do so or on the rare case where someone just rubs me the wrong way in the game lol

I am assuming we can pull someone out of their car and take it, right? or will it be more complex and harder than it is in GTA? Like you will have to break a window or stop them from driving off fast in order to do it. I consider taking someone's vehicle theft in these scenarios and I would be surprised if this is not in the game.

7 hours ago, Kip said:

I am assuming we can pull someone out of their car and take it, right? or will it be more complex and harder than it is in GTA? Like you will have to break a window or stop them from driving off fast in order to do it. I consider taking someone's vehicle theft in these scenarios and I would be surprised if this is not in the game.

Yeah you will be able to do this and then some. It won't be as simple as GTA but the same concept is applied. You can steal cars, bikes, etc. 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, Cripto said:

I remember reading about this somewhere. I don't think you will be able to outright steal another person's gear unless it is part of a mission. I am not sure about money or weapons though but it seems like in most cases, if it is attached to their body, you won't be able to take their stuff 90% of the time.

Same here. I did hear about it somewhere. I think it was in a YouTuber's video. Not an official one from the devs but a fan talking about different concepts in the game and the structure it plays on.